Sunday, July 31, 2011

silver dunes in destin, fl

life doesn't get much better than waking up to the pacific ocean in mexico one day and the gulf of mexico the next. i flew straight into pensacola from cabo to spend the week with my parents, my kids, and lots of other family and friends. unfortunately, chris had to return home to work...couldn't justify two weeks in a row.
taegan and manny played beach volley with clint brown (cbu men's soccer coach).
cooper and billy "muffin man" pass out cupcakes to all the little kids at the condos. this has been a tradition for many years.
manny found the tennis ball at george's traditional "beer dig".
me and manny
me with T
me and coop
me and the three best kids i know
taegan and kalin halbach
manuel, jackie, taegan, cooper, haley, jarrett, and austin after playing putt-putt at big kahuna's
push-ups in the sand
lauren, cooper, kalin, taegan, jackie, ellie, and haley
1st place winners in the sand castle contest
taegan and jackie woitesek
heading home...until next year!

1 comment: