Thursday, November 27, 2014

thanksgiving day

this day trumps all other 364 days...year after year.
don't laugh.  it's the teacher in me. 


attempting to be artsy

these two make me awfully happy.

although it's not humane, i wish she could squish some of these birds. they can be annoying.

dummy, daughter, decided to chase the birds away.

oh, but my bird whisperer brings 'em right back.

he's so calm and patient.  they come right to him and eat from his bare hand.

my sweet boy!

still feeding the birds. 

can't beat this view for a thanksgiving meal.

the henderson/allen meal begins.  wishing chris, manny, and sunshine could be with us.

nothing compares to this view each afternoon.

you sneaky little dressing stealer!

boppy and his boy...best buddies

my coop

i'm freakin' out, but somehow i managed to snap a shot in my state of panic.

we make a mean thanksgiving meal! well, mom gets most of the credit, but i enjoy the teamwork.

another happy thanksgiving!

meanwhile, back in lakeland, the allen boys spend the day together.

natalie, evy, andy, and quentin

my SUNSHINE!!




No comments:

Post a Comment