Friday, May 24, 2013

mom song

 
watch this video. 
things a mom says in a 24-hour period...  i can certainly relate to many things in this song, but, my goodness, if i really nagged my kids about all these i'd be in a mental institution before they start driving.  however, the song is still GREAT! 
 
speaking of driving... taegan turned 14 recently, which means she'll be driving with a permit in a year. Manny, and most of his friends, are already 15.  being in the passenger seat while these kids drive is TOUGH.  i appear calm for their sake, but inside i'm wound up.  mom, dad...my respect for you grows more and more each day!  i don't recall either one of you being overbearing while teaching me to drive, but now I know how you were really feeling!  thanks for being calm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment